- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Cilantro (thick stems removed)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Oregano (stems removed)
- 4 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Avocado (peeled and cubed)
- 1 head Cauliflower (sliced into steaks)
- Add vinegar, cilantro, oregano, garlic, 2/3 of the olive oil and salt to a food processor and blend until smooth. Occasionally scrape down the sides as needed.
- Stir in the avocado until well coated and refrigerate.
- Brush each side of the cauliflower steaks with the remaining olive oil. Preheat grill on medium heat. Cook the cauliflower steaks for about 5 to 6 minutes per side with the lid closed, or until tender and slightly charred.
- Transfer to plates and top with your desired amount of avocado chimichurri.