These energy balls feel like an indulgent snack, but are made from whole food ingredients and contain a bit of protein, healthy fat, and fibre to keep you fuller longer.
- 1 cup natural almond butter (or other natural nut butter)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
How to prepare
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, stirring until smooth. If mixture is too thick, add 1 tbsp of water at a time to help the mixture come together.
2. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the mixture and use your hands to roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture.
3. Store energy balls in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.